Tuesday, April 8, 2014

McCormick Art Gallery

Every semester, student art is exhibited on the first floor of the dorm that I live in --- it makes the walk to the dining hall a little more interesting, that's for sure!  When I heard that the theme for this semester was "Perspective and Juxtaposition," I thought, well goodness, surely some of my photos from Europe will fit the theme!



I ended up submitting four photos to the Art Gallery Committee, and all four were chosen for submission!  I printed them at Copy Tech for the paltry sum of $2.34, and soon after, they were framed and hung on the wall for all to see!  Pardon the picture quality...while the windows make the space lovely in person, they confound every photo I took of the space. 




Mine are the center and lower center photos (see below for photos)


Mine are the lower left and lower right corner photos.


"Church and Commerce"


"The Gherkin"


"Garden at Château de Vaux le Vicomte"


"Wrought Mountain"

2 comments:

Oksana said...

I love love love that last one! Beautiful!!

bridgetwhoplaysfrenchhorn said...

You'll be just a hop, skip, and a jump away from where this was taken once you move to Switzerland, it's right on Lake Geneva in Montreux!