Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bill Cunningham

The famous photographer Bill Cunningham was out at the jazz age party, shooting away in his signature style in his blue jacket...I was hoping to make the background of one of his photographs, but alas, my time in the NY Times Style Section will have to wait...   (though one of our picnic neighbors is in the collage!  She's the one in the turquoise hair). 

from flickr


Click here to see the full effect (yet still no zoom!  disappointing, NY Times, disappointing)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's crazy, I would have been completely star struck. He's such a sweetheart & such an institution :)

bridgetwhoplaysfrenchhorn said...

I know, right? He's such a sweet old guy.

Oh-- and my dancing partner was being really loud about getting our photo taken, but Bill either can't hear too well or doesn't take nonsense from strangers (as he shouldn't). But just seeing him there grinning was totally worth it!