Saturday, December 31, 2011

last day of 2011

 Today's fog covering Boston

...and I'm stuck in my apartment, self-quarantined with strep, shaky and slurping down soups and jello to soothe my raw throat.  I'm also currently planning to best my speech record of 22 cough drops in a day..that is, if my stomach doesn't rebel first.  And thank goodness for whomever negotiated to get five seasons of Say Yes to the Dress on Netflix Instant - it's inane and beauty, all in one shiny reality TV package.  Perfect for my current state.  (end pity party).

I did manage to rally and make mom's famous layered jello dessert, Christmas style.  I had been planning to make it the last week I was in town, but it didn't happen.  But today, oh yes.

Happy new year, everyone!  See you in 2012!

1 comment:

Mary Kay Bosshart said...

Happy New Year from Paris. Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Take good care of yourself and get better soon!

Considering the foggy weather, it's probably best that you're snuggled up indoors.