Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2011

 (new graffiti on the Mass Ave bridge, it made me smile)

Inspiration

Elizabeth Shippen Green is one of my new favorite artists.  There's a biography written about her and two other female artists of the times that I've requested from the library - I can't wait to read it.


 Hipster Lord of the Rings


On the docket:

--Fourth of July party, tomorrow! 

--a friend coming to visit!  I haven't seen him in forever, so this will be fabulous.

--HOME.  Cabin, beer, hammock, family, brats, writing letters to friends (let me know if you want one!), ice cream, lake, swimming, toasted Peeps, Hillary, and starry nights. 

--girl's nights are fast becoming my favorite evenings of the week; good food, company, and a view.  What more could I ask for?

--more ice cream, fruit, summer, all good things.

No comments: