Sunday, May 2, 2010

April Baking Challenge

April: Cheesecake (the really precise kind that Alton Brown makes). My girls have said that they looooove cheesecake, so this was my attempt to make it, and make it well.

....and the verdict was a resounding "this is the best cheesecake I've ever had!" Which, of course, means that they haven't had enough cheesecake in their life. But I have to tell you----it was good. Delicious, even. It definitely wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

But now---onto tarts!

3 comments:

Kyla Roma said...

Oh my goodness, I'm sure this would be just ridiculously tasty! It's a good thing I haven't tried cheesecake yet, I think I would eat the whole thing in one go! lol

bridgetwhoplaysfrenchhorn said...

They are...addictive and delicious. It was definitely a good idea to make one for a study break so I knew it would be gone at the end of the night. I'm lucky to have the girls around to eat things for me :)

Kyle said...

I wish there was an April Eating Challenge to complement the baking challenge. It looks so good! :-)