Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Daystom Dinette

The vintage table and chairs I bought off of Craigslist for $30 was from Daystrom...so of course I had to look up some of the ads.

A Daystrom Dinette from 1953; from here


Another Daystrom metal dinette set; from here


from here

from here

The one that looks the most like the set I have, however, is this one:
(isn't this precious! it's from an ebay sale of the ad itself)

There is fair little out there about Daystrom besides what is being sold on ebay as advertisements, although there is a bit here about Daystrom, but I'm having trouble finding anything more about it. Between my dining table and my vintage office chair (made by Sturgis), if you know any references, let me know! I'm always keen to know a bit more of the history of what I own.

No comments: