Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day


Slightly depressing, I know. But I unfortunately don't have any pictures of my grandfather from the war/with planes on my computer. So, a picture of his grave in Fort Snelling Memorial Cemetery as well as a picture of him and my grandmother holding me after the pre-kindergarten talent show will have to do (I line danced!)


Also, in true Gugisberg fashion, I may drop by the store later to pick up some Old Crow (we took shots at his funeral party). Today has been a working holiday, as my quals are in eight days, but I made ice cream yesterday and watched a movie with friends, as well as making truffles for the study group tonight---I'm always trying to improve my "work hard, play hard" ratio as per Pa's advice.

Thank you to all the service men and women out there for all that you do---it means a lot...to all of us.

For some beautiful and moving Memorial Day pictures, please see here.

No comments: